![]() |
| Milo was feeling left out and wanted to be in the pic with our little avocado (4 1/2 inches long crown to rump 7 inches total, 3 1/2 ounces) |
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? got some maternity leggings that I am so excited about! Super comfy!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, minus waking up to pee every night at 3 am.
Best moment this week: Going to the Dr. and hearing baby's heartbeat and setting our appointment to find out gender- Dec. 22!! :)
Miss Anything? really can't complain
Movement: no, nothing that I can say is def movement.
Food cravings: apple juice! I have never even liked it before!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Strong smells is all
Have you started to show yet: still just a little bump
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No (It will be crazy when I finally say yes to this question.. so nervous!!)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling movement & finding out gender so I will be able to do some shopping!

awwwwww!!! Too cute..it's growing...however...there is a shadow that is blocking it..ha ha!!! I'm just mad that I'm not there to watch he/she grow;)
ReplyDeleteYou look darling tho!