![]() |
How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 32 lbsMaternity clothes? oh yeah
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: having some insomnia, I just can't shut my mind off!
Best moment this week: going to Nate and Mindy's baby blessing and seeing my mom.
Miss Anything? hot dogs.
Movement: hiccups every day!
Food cravings: daves killer bread- it makes the best toast. Milk. Havarti cheese with caraway seeds
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: last appt I was dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced. she has also dropped and her head is almost mid pelvis.
Symptoms: swollen hands and feet at times.
Belly Button in or out? out at times but still mostly flat
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: so happy that it brings me to tears just thinking about hearing her any day now!
Looking forward to: my next dr. appt- I hope I have made progress!!

No comments:
Post a Comment