Monday, March 3, 2014

22 weeks


Sienna really wanted to get in on the picture taking this week. 

How far along: 22 Weeks
Gender: Boy
Weight gain: 19 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  basically sticking with my regular maternity clothes from here on out! ;)
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: getting together with some old college friends
Worst moment this week: Sienna climbing out of her bed a few times but I think she is done with that now, hopefully
Miss anything: exercise
Movement: Lots of movement & I still love each and every little kick.
Cravings: donuts and caramel corn
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Ummm, my due date? :) Part of me feels like now that spring is approaching, that also means it's almost baby time. And then reality slaps me in the face & reminds me that I have four long months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment