Saturday, November 5, 2011

12 weeks

 Little baby Jewett at 11 weeks and 3 days

Kiwi- 12 weeks!!
How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs!
Maternity clothes? a couple of dresses but I haven't worn them yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: In the late afternoon I get pretty tired, and at night I have a hard time sleeping
Best moment this week: The ultra sound!! and seeing our cute little baby!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? maybe Pepsi a little but really not so much
Movement: Not yet although one day I thought I had but I am guessing it was something else.... 
Food cravings: Apples/Cheese, Yogurt/Granola, Jamba Juice (luckily I found packets to make them at the grocery store) and WATER!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cafe rio!
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far - basically looks like I ate a few too many cupcakes.
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom:  found some stretches that make my hips feel much better!
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment