![]() |
| Halfway there-length of a banana but shaped and size of a cantoloupe! |
How far along? 20 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the leggings & sweats most days
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great.. getting sick of midnight bathroom breaks & I get stiff from laying on my side if I don't have my beloved body pillow!
Best moment this week: Celebrating our 8th Anniversary!!
Miss Anything? nope
Movement: moving, kicking and stretching more and more and I love it!!
Food cravings: Maddox- again!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I think I need to really watch the fatty foods because I had a couple nights of what I am pretty sure was gall bladder pain
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.. although when I saw my belly button the other day... it is SHALLOW these days.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I've ever been in my entire life!!
Looking forward to: More fun nursery decorating
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the leggings & sweats most days
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great.. getting sick of midnight bathroom breaks & I get stiff from laying on my side if I don't have my beloved body pillow!
Best moment this week: Celebrating our 8th Anniversary!!
Miss Anything? nope
Movement: moving, kicking and stretching more and more and I love it!!
Food cravings: Maddox- again!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I think I need to really watch the fatty foods because I had a couple nights of what I am pretty sure was gall bladder pain
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.. although when I saw my belly button the other day... it is SHALLOW these days.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I've ever been in my entire life!!
Looking forward to: More fun nursery decorating

No comments:
Post a Comment