Sunday, January 29, 2012

24 weeks

24 weeks our little girl is the size of an ear of corn!

How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain:  17 lbs! WHOA MAMA. Yes, that  means I gained almost 6 lbs. this month... thank you 2 FH'zookies (skillet cookie topped with ice cream) in 1 week!.
Maternity clothes? in this pic I am just wearing regular clothes.  Good thing the pants are jeggings!!

Stretch marks? Not yet, but the linea nigra is growing... I kinda like it :)
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week:  The basement is completely framed!! Thanks to Mike, Jess and Dustin.

Miss Anything? nope
Food cravings:
 fruit and blt's
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I thought it would be good to add in a "symptoms" line item - this way I can document having round ligament pain, hip pain and gall bladder pain.
Belly Button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: the crib will be arriving this week! It's been such a hassle.  The first one we ordered was damaged twice during shipment, then delivered to the wrong house in California????? so when I finally called to see where it was this time they told me it was out of stock!!!! We ordered the original one we liked from Target and it ended up being cheaper and included a free mattress!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment