![]() |
| baby girl is the size of a loaf of bread! |
How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? still wearing most of my old clothes mixed with maternity
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week: just feeling overly excited/happy about everything right now & the reality that babygirl will be here in 104 days!!
Miss Anything? have started my "after baby" menu - sushi, hot dogs, corn dogs, fresca, deli meat.
Movement: all the time, it's fun to see her moving from the outside, or when her head is right in the middle or side of my stomach & I can see a big lump there
Food cravings: still fruit and orange soda ( I think this is because my glucose drink has been in the fridge all week for me to drink thursday for my dr. appt! It looks so good! haha)
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I did finally have to have tums the other day
Belly Button in or out? getting flatter and flatter
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Although I have had a couple of a moody-pregnancy-meltdowns 1) When Jess didn't seem to like my idea of how to share the gender with our Moms as much as I thought he should and 2) painting her book shelves and the newspaper kept getting stuck to the shelf!!
Looking forward to: more nursery decorating. I bought some wooden frames that I am going to paint and put some Shel Silverstein poems in them to hang in her room :)
Total weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? still wearing most of my old clothes mixed with maternity
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week: just feeling overly excited/happy about everything right now & the reality that babygirl will be here in 104 days!!
Miss Anything? have started my "after baby" menu - sushi, hot dogs, corn dogs, fresca, deli meat.
Movement: all the time, it's fun to see her moving from the outside, or when her head is right in the middle or side of my stomach & I can see a big lump there
Food cravings: still fruit and orange soda ( I think this is because my glucose drink has been in the fridge all week for me to drink thursday for my dr. appt! It looks so good! haha)
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I did finally have to have tums the other day
Belly Button in or out? getting flatter and flatter
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Although I have had a couple of a moody-pregnancy-meltdowns 1) When Jess didn't seem to like my idea of how to share the gender with our Moms as much as I thought he should and 2) painting her book shelves and the newspaper kept getting stuck to the shelf!!
Looking forward to: more nursery decorating. I bought some wooden frames that I am going to paint and put some Shel Silverstein poems in them to hang in her room :)

No comments:
Post a Comment