Sunday, February 26, 2012

28 weeks

Happy birthday to me and welcome to the 3rd trimester!!

How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in

Stretch marks? no
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week: officially rolling into the third trimester - I can't express how excited I am to meet my sweet baby girl

Miss Anything? I miss wearing some of my old clothes. 
Movement: all the time,  and she has now started wiggling at night!
Food cravings: fruit, milk and ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes too much sugar or getting too full.
Gender: Girl - and she MIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT have a name!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: sore back once in a while but thats about it.
Belly Button in or out? can't decide, but it sure is funny looking
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy.. although I do have some random mood swings
Looking forward to: getting maternity photos that Jess bought me for my birthday ..and then after that only about nine weeks until I am considered full term!  Right now I'm thinking where has the time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment